Details of CodeLobster IDE
Our goal is to create product which would simplify and speed up to the maximum process of developing full-featured web sites on php.
For now, it includes all standard abilities for operating with code and many advanced features for PHP developing.
Full description of all features you can find on Features tour page.
Features of Free Portable PHP IDE:
- HTML autocomplete
- HTML/CSS code inspector
- HTML toolbar
- CSS autocomplete
- PHP Advanced autocomplete
- PHP Debugger
- Virtual folder - path to a virtual project folder
- Virtual host URL - url of a virtual folder
- Path to php.ini - path to the php.ini file
- Server - Apache version running on your computer. You need to select from the list, which displays all Apache versions installed on your machine.
- Functions Step Into (F11), Step Over (F10), Stop Debug (Shift+F5)
- Debugger Watch Window - only user's variables are displayed
- Local Variables Window and Call Stack Windows
- Expand of objects $this-> while debugging
- Context and Dynamic Help with search to work with PHP, MySQL, HTML code DynamicHelp window automatically lists all possible references for current word. You also can use ContextHelp to get information about shortcut keys.
- Portable option
- Split Window, Compare feature
- Zen Coding (http://code.google.com/p/zen-coding/)
- Emmet (http://emmet.io/)
- Code folding (collapsing)
- Pair highlighting
- Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands
- Navigation by holding CTRL key for A, LINK, IMG tags, BACKGROUND attributes and PHP functions
- Class View (View-->Window-->Class View) contains code elements (classes, functions and variables) of all opened files and a whole application.
- Preview in a browser
- Project manager
- File Explorer
- Incremental find
- All standard functionalities to edit code
- Supported interface languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Turkish
Lists are formed of both standard PHP and user's classes, variables, functions, constants and keywords. Starting typing new element, lists of all possible variants for its completion are being displayed after $this-> and ClassName::
Tooltips for images and colors.
You can easily navigate through your project and find all declarations for chosen element within it. In case of ambiguity solution dialogue appears.
Lite version also includes:
- FTP/SFTP support in the File Explorer, publishing for projects
- HTML, CSS, PHP code validator
- SQL manager
- Node.js (http://nodejs.org/)
- Support for Version Control Systems: SVN, Git etc.
We propose more advanced Professional version to work with most popular CMS and frameworks that includes: