First of all i'd like to thank the developers for making this awsm application !!
. This does a lot for a free software. And i'd like to make these suggestions.
1. get rid of that old windows color picker and switch to a better web oriented color picker.
2. like to see parameter info for css. so when i type "border" and then press ":" there should be a balloon saying "Style, Width, Color"
3. why not add widely used css selectors such as -webkit-box-shadow,-moz-border-radius and -webkit-box-shadow?
4. css selector lister. similar to Dreamweaver's css panel.
5. if it's possible add a css generator similar to Dreamweaver. i haven't seen this feature in any other editor. maybe its hard to implement
6. code arranger and a code cruncher. (good for reducing css file size.)