|Desire features: class & id of HTML and search symbols
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||notly1988 [ Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:24 am ]|
|Post subject:||Desire features: class & id of HTML and search symbols|
I love using Code Lobster as it is really a much faster IDE. There are 3 features that I hope it can be incorporated into Code Lobster:
1: To display the current "class" and "id" used in the html file on the side panel.
- an example of an IDE which is currently doing that is "WeBuilder"
- user can just click on the class or the id and they will be brought to the relevant section of the code
- currently user is able to search through all PHP symbols
3. Find any
- Sublime Text 3 and Phpstorm has that feature
- IMO, the ability to find filename is very useful
I do not mind if these functions are to be included in the pro version. I will definitely be paying for it.
Thanks and Regards
|Author:||Admin [ Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:21 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Desire features: class & id of HTML and search symbols|
1) CodeLobster IDE works with CSS files by this way exactly (look at the Structure Window).
Or could You, please, send us the sreenshot of WeBuilder if You mean something else.
2) Yes, We have ths feature in our plans.
3) Please, look at the TopMenu->Project->FindSymbol and "Open File in Workspace"
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group