CodeLobster IDE

Free cross-platform PHP IDE (HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, Python code editor) with support Drupal, Joomla, Twig, JQuery, BackboneJS, LaravelJS, Node.js, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Magento, MeteorJS, Phalcon, Symfony, VueJS, WordPress, Yii
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Angular JS or React?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:20 pm 

Hello, folks,

Please tell me one thing that is better in terms of performance. Vue. js, Javascript Library is better in terms of performance than angular?

Thanks in Advance,

Best,

Post subject: Re: Angular JS or React?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:20 am 

Hi. I use Javascript on my website. It is the fastest and easiest software engine. I recommend using it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:38 pm 

Vanilla JS ONLY!)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:32 pm 

I love react. It's easy to work with.

Last edited by Giovanni20 on Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:58 am 
Site Admin

Hi.

We invite You to try the release-candidate of our newest version 2.0.:
https://codelobsteride.com/download/Cod ... 0_beta.exe
It includes ReactJS plug-in exactly.

Thanks,
Codelobster Team.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:45 am 

Both AngularJS and React are popular JavaScript libraries that are used for building web applications. Both libraries have their own strengths and are suitable for different types of projects.

AngularJS is a full-featured framework that is designed for building complex, single-page applications (SPAs). It provides a rich set of features and tools for building SPAs, including a powerful templating engine, a dependency injection system, and a comprehensive set of built-in directives. AngularJS applications are typically structured around a Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture, which helps developers organize and manage the different components of the application.

React, on the other hand, is a lightweight library that is primarily focused on building user interfaces. It is not a full-featured framework like AngularJS and does not provide as many built-in features and tools. However, it is very fast and efficient, and it is easy to learn and use. React uses a virtual DOM (Document Object Model) to update the view, which makes it very efficient at rendering changes to the user interface.

Ultimately, which library is better depends on the specific needs of your project. If you are building a complex, single-page application, AngularJS may be a better choice due to its rich set of features and tools. If you are building a user interface or a smaller application, React may be a better choice due to its lightweight nature and efficient rendering.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:11 pm 

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share my two cents on the whole Angular vs React debate. It's like every time I jump into a new project, this question pops up and, honestly, it feels like choosing between two great flavors of ice cream!

So, Angular, right? Developed by the Google folks, it's a heavyweight in its own right. It's a full MVC framework, and it's kind of like having a Swiss Army knife in your toolkit. It's got everything - form handling, routing, you name it. But, yeah, it's a bit of a beast to learn, especially with TypeScript in the mix. Once you get the hang of it, though, it's pretty awesome for building those big, complex enterprise apps where you need everything structured and in place.

Then there's React – the cool kid from Facebook. It's more of a library than a full-blown framework, and it's all about building UIs that are as reactive as a cat on a hot tin roof. The learning curve is definitely friendlier, and if you're already into JavaScript, you'll feel right at home. The thing about React is its Virtual DOM – super speedy and great for performance, especially when your app's UI keeps changing.

One thing I've noticed is that React's community is just massive. You've got a problem? Someone's probably already solved it and posted the solution somewhere. Plus, the ecosystem is rich with tools and extensions. And let's not forget React Native – for when you wanna dive into mobile app development without learning Swift or Kotlin.

Now, Angular's two-way data binding is neat – it can really simplify how you handle data in your app. But React's one-way street makes you think more about the flow of data, which can be a good thing in complex apps, avoiding unexpected side-effects.

In the end, it really boils down to what you need and what you're comfortable with. Going for a big, structured project? Angular might be your go-to. Need something more flexible and with a smoother learning curve? React's your guy.

Anyway, just my thoughts. Would love to hear what you guys think. Are you team Angular or team React?

Cheers!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:16 am 

Vue.js generally has a performance edge over Angular due to its:

* **Lighter weight:** Vue is a smaller library, meaning it requires less processing power and memory to run.
* **Virtual DOM:** Vue utilizes a virtual DOM, minimizing unnecessary DOM manipulations, which can lead to smoother rendering and responsiveness.

However, the performance difference can vary depending on your specific project requirements and complexity.

Choosing between Vue and Angular involves a trade-off between:

* **Performance:** Vue might perform slightly better, especially for simpler applications.
* **Features:** Angular offers a wider range of built-in features and functionalities.