CodeLobster IDE

Free cross-platform PHP IDE (HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, Python code editor) with support Drupal, Joomla, Twig, JQuery, BackboneJS, LaravelJS, Node.js, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Magento, MeteorJS, Phalcon, Symfony, VueJS, WordPress, Yii
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2 Suggestions (Nice IDE)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:26 am 

Suggestion 1
-------------------
I would like to see a "turn off debugger" inside the settings so people don't get this message "The project directory is not within the virtual folder. proceed?"

It's a detail but would make me happy maybe other people too.

Suggestion 2 (optional but would be nice also)
--------------------
Developers like me makes crazy when they see some other files inside the working directory like "myproject.clpprj"

so i usually have to do a project and inside that project a new folder (where my acutal project is) so i get rid of the .clpprj
im sure people don't like it since you are uploading or synchronizing with sftp or use git to commit it's in there ....

maybe something like when you create a project you will have mainDir (with the .clpprj) and inside a next Dir (where your project is) and in the explorer you will see the Dir not the mainDir.

Thats all from me, anyway a really nice IDE it's clear and well designed.

Post subject: Re: 3 Suggestions (Nice IDE)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:41 am 

Suggestion 3
-----------------------------------

Im new i don't know if this exists but add a zoom option for "explorer" and "project" bar or add a option to change the font and make it bigger
i customized my code view to a bigger font but my eyes gets tired when i look on the my work tree is big and i need to focus with my eyes to see it correctly.

so add a font-size, font type or zoom option to the "explorer" (many main IDE,s support this aswell)

Post subject: Re: 2 Suggestions (Nice IDE)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:04 pm 

Quote:
I would like to see a "turn off debugger" inside the settings so people don't get this message "The project directory is not within the virtual folder. proceed?"

I'd like to see that on future version too please.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:26 am 

Hi I checked the versions 10.1 but this is not added yet. Any notes here please?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:00 pm 

Choosing a nice IDE is crucial for a seamless coding experience. They offer robust features, smart code completion, and a user-friendly interface, enhancing productivity and making coding a pleasure. Try them out and elevate your development journey. FM Whatsapp Download

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:17 am 

Selecting the right IDE is essential for a smooth coding journey. With their comprehensive features, intelligent code completion, and intuitive interface, IDEs significantly boost productivity and transform coding into an enjoyable endeavor. Give them a try to enhance your development experience and take your coding journey to new heights, adding unique value to your projects along the way.