CodeLobster IDE

Free cross-platform PHP IDE (HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, Python code editor) with support Drupal, Joomla, Twig, JQuery, BackboneJS, LaravelJS, Node.js, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Magento, MeteorJS, Phalcon, Symfony, VueJS, WordPress, Yii
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: How to learn php code ?
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:51 am 

I have seen many php site but I don't have much knowledge. I want to learn php language. would you like to help ?

Post subject: Re: How to learn php code ?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:09 pm 

Just go to w3schools website to get the fundamentals. It's also free.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:46 am 

rajusrivasvt Wrote:
I have seen many php site but I don't have much knowledge. I want to learn php language. would you like to help ?

You learn php on php.net and w3school.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:47 am 

Try w3schools. It's the most used website for php tutorials. Even for advanced people.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:06 pm 

You can learn php at w3schools not just php but many different scripting languages such as asp.net, javascript.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:47 am 

rajusrivasvt Wrote:

You can try php.net and w3schools.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:43 am 

It is not a programming language. HTML works on a client computer (the system on which the page is being viewed). ????

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:46 am 

Of course PHP is a programming language. Its latest version, PHP7, combines powerfull features with some new functions and is geared more and more towards POO (Object programming). That means that its concepts are also widely used in other web programming languages such as Python, Ruby, and others like C, C++, Java...
PHP has never been seen as a "serious" programming language because it was meant to be a beginners language for people wanting to build their own website back in 1997. So it can be cluttered with functions or patterns that are not "as clean" as other languages. But it is everywhere on the web. And you can find free resources and tutorials everywhere too. Don't forget to look for PHP vids tutorials on youtube. Good luck !

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:57 am 

I need your advice. I want to do programming. I am interested in writing websites. I want you to tell me what programming language is used? I doubt it. I need an experienced person to tell me all about it. I'm waiting for feedback!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:53 am 

Easy Learning with "Show PHP". Our "Show PHP" tool makes it easy to learn PHP, it shows both the PHP source code and the HTML output of the code.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:41 pm 

rajusrivasvt Wrote:
I have seen many PHP sites but I don't have much knowledge. I want to learn the PHP language. would you like to help?

As per my experience, the best way to start is as follows.

1. First Learn some basic be it PHP or java from sites You will get the basic idea of the language and its features and functionality while at the same time you won't lose much of time like reading a book.
2. No 1 is just to get a head start.
3. Start a project. Believe me its the best way to start. You won't have to look for what next to learn. I mean you do some part of the project and move to another part, all your learning is saved as a project. Now you can see the progress of your learning. The growth of the project gives you an extra boost to move on and even to make the project better. Each passing day you feel you learned something. It grows your confidence.
4.Now that you have confidence and some experience, you can develop yourself better and help others to develop.