CodeLobster IDE

Free cross-platform PHP IDE (HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, Python code editor) with support Drupal, Joomla, Twig, JQuery, BackboneJS, LaravelJS, Node.js, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Magento, MeteorJS, Phalcon, Symfony, VueJS, WordPress, Yii
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:59 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: WordPress Plugin
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:08 pm 

I just installed this program and the plugins are suppose to be activated for 30 day trial. How do I use/activate the Wordpres plugin?? I created a Project with the Wordpress Themes folder. This plugin is supposed to combine the header, footer and other files into a single entity.

Thanks,
Doak

Post subject: Re: WordPress Plugin
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:36 am 
Site Admin

Hi.

Worpress plug-in works automatically.
You may see the statuses of all plug-ins in the Help->Registration dialog.
It is automatically combining the WordPress theme files such as index.php, header.php, sidebar.php, footer.php and style.css from "wp-content\themes\.." folder into a single page in the Preview tab.
We will add special top menu for each plug-in in the next 3.6. version.

Regards,
Codelobster Team.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:39 pm 

Thanks for your reply. I still do not know how to access/use the Wordpress Themes Editor which I guess combines the separate files into the complete webpage. This help page tells me nothing......

"WordPress Template Preview (Theme Editor)

WordPress Theme Editor makes WordPress theme creation very simple. You don't need WordPress installed, You don't even need a server at all! WordPress plug-in assembles the different WordPress pages into a WYSIWYG version of your blog that you can edit with data in the Inspector. It is automatically combining the WordPress theme files such as index.php, header.php, sidebar.php, footer.php and style.css from "wp-content\themes\.." folder into a single editable design view page.

You may navigate to included pages by clicking mouse on functions names holding CTRL key. If you click on the name of the function in inspector, you'll be directed to appropriate subtemplate (not to PHP function, as in code view)."

Navigate what???

I am a novice and that is the problem with all these programs. The instructions are never complete enough.

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

Hi.

If you open any of the following files:
index.php, header.php, sidebar.php, footer.php and style.css from "wp-content\themes\.." folder
and goto Preview tab - WordPress plug-in combine all included files into one result page.

We agree with you about leak of documentation and we will prepare several video tutorials soon.

Regards,
Codelobster Team.