CodeLobster IDE

Free cross-platform PHP IDE (HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, Python code editor) with support Drupal, Joomla, Twig, JQuery, BackboneJS, LaravelJS, Node.js, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Magento, MeteorJS, Phalcon, Symfony, VueJS, WordPress, Yii
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:03 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: How to get the Wordpress package running on PHP 7.0?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:24 am 

Hi all,

I have just installed PHP 7.0 on my Synology. I am running the Synology Wordpress package for one of my websites, and I am running my own Wordpress instance in a virtual website folder for another website.

For this last one, I have been succesful to change the website to PHP 7.0 (enable the correct extensions in the PHP 7.0 settings, change the virtual website settings to PHP 7.0, and everything works as expected).

For the official Wordpress package, I can't seem to get this working though. General Webstation settings have been set to PHP 7.0, but Wordpress keeps running on PHP 5.6. When I stop Wordpress, and stop PHP 5.6 too, I can't start Wordpress again. It complains that it needs PHP 5.6. Is there anyway I can get the Wordpress package to run on PHP 7.0?

Thanks!