CodeLobster IDE

Free cross-platform PHP IDE (HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, Python code editor) with support Drupal, Joomla, Twig, JQuery, BackboneJS, LaravelJS, Node.js, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Magento, MeteorJS, Phalcon, Symfony, VueJS, WordPress, Yii
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:57 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: I make my gadgets work for me, not against me(range finder)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:26 pm 

For quite a while, I refused to own a cell phone. I hated those guys who tie golf courses by speaking at full volume to asecretary or a stockbroker if it's their turn to strike, and I loathed the idea of losing my ability to tell people, Sorry, foranother four hours I will be utterly impossible to reach. One of the wonderful things about playing with golf is the fact that ittakes up virtually your whole mind and prevents you from thinking about the things that keeps you awake at night. A ringing cellphone breaks that spell--and not merely for the phone's owner, but for everybody within earshot.

How to Choose the Best Laser Golf Rangefinder

I still hate all that, but I doown a mobile phone today, and I have found that it has a golf-related redeeming feature: whenever you use a mobile phone to tellyour wife that you might be just a teensy little late for dinner with her parents, the caller ID on the kitchen telephone displaysyour mobile number, not the title of the golf course you're calling from. In exchange for surrendering among those last remainingvestiges of your privacy, you get the time you need to create and rehearse a more convincing explanation. Is not that all we canask of technology? To improve our wellbeing? E-mail along with the World Wide Web have made even deeper encroachments intopersonal privacy, but they, too, offer compensations to golfers. In the old times, organizing a game with buddies could involveone hour or even more of high-risk telephone usage, during which all of the participants were nakedly vulnerable to discovery withtheir spouse, kids or boss.
Now, thanks to the Internet, you can handle it all fast, silently and privately-and you get in troubleonly for the rounds you really perform, not for your rounds you were unsuccessful in establishing up. The only guys in my circlethat are debatable are Nick, whose wife, Mary Anne, handles the e-mail for each of them, and Gene, that does not have a computer.But, fortunately, Mary Anne likes having Nick from the home, and Gene consistently receives the word finally--usually viatelephone from Nick. This past year I played a round with a guy who had just purchased a fancy laser range finder. It did notreally seem all that useful to him As is true with the majority people, his primary distance problem wasn't his uncertainty abouthis yardage but his uncertainty about if he was going to top his next shot or strike two inches behind it. Nevertheless, themoment I got home that day I went online and ordered one for myself.
https://www.quora.com/profile/GolfCompletes-1/Golf-RangeFinder/How-to-Choose-the-Best-Golf-Rangefinder-Watch
My scope finder, I'm convinced, empowers me to perform fasteron courses I am unfamiliar with, because it quickly answers questions that I would have to ask if I didn't have it How far is theback of that green? How long is that the carry over that pond? Are those guys out of range yet? Zapping a distant flag using arange finder is not as disruptive to the flow of a golf around than aimlessly pacing a fairway, looking for a sprinkler head. Inaddition, I think that my range finder has helped me with shots inside a hundred yards, by providing me objective reference pointsbecause of my so-called "feel" Additionally, carrying out a laser-based measuring apparatus in my golf bag is probably as close asI'm ever going to come to meeting a cherished childhood ambition: owning a ray gun.

The best golf-technology invention of the pastdecade is one that even anti-technology Neanderthals should love: the growth of the hybrid club. Hybrids, far from destroyinggolf, might actually save it, making the game easier for people who don't play it quite well. (Old golf suggestion: How can youteach your wife to play golf? With a bucket of balls, a downhill lie and a 1-iron.) Hybrids are so much easier to work with thanlong irons that experts can see their advantages, and their popularity with non-pros demonstrates that golf-equipment makers canpersuade us to buy new clubs with no forcing us to lengthen our golf courses. Contributing Editor DAVID OWEN'S column appearsmonthly in Golf Digest. He is the author, most recently, of Sheetrack & Shellac: A Thinking Person's Guide to the Art and Scienceof Home Improvement, just out in paperback.
https://myspace.com/best.golfrangefinder

Last edited by victorfrankl on Tue May 08, 2018 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Avira Antivirus detected in file
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:34 pm 
Site Admin

Hi.

We have just scanned Codelobster by Avira and everything is clear.

Regards,
Codelobster Team.