CodeLobster IDE

Free cross-platform PHP IDE (HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, Python code editor) with support Drupal, Joomla, Twig, JQuery, BackboneJS, LaravelJS, Node.js, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Magento, MeteorJS, Phalcon, Symfony, VueJS, WordPress, Yii
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:39 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: PHP or Blockchain Development?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:53 am 

Hello Everyone, I am confused to choose a career between PHP developer or blockchain developer. I have good programming knowledge and I have checked both average salaries from here and according to salary blockchain profile is better but Can anyone suggest me as a future point of view which profile is best?

Post subject: Re: PHP or Blockchain Development?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:51 am 

I came to this community through this question, which is too old but still keeps lots of value. Choosing between a career as a PHP developer or a blockchain developer depends on your interests and long-term goals. PHP development offers versatility and numerous opportunities in web development, whereas blockchain development, an emerging field, presents challenges and innovation with the potential for higher salaries. In my personal experience, I will suggest that before choosing, think about your passion, professional goals, and the changing nature of each industry.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: PHP or Blockchain Development?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:47 am 

Choosing between a career as a PHP developer and a blockchain developer depends on various factors, including your interests, long-term goals, and market trends. Here's a comparison to help you make an informed decision:
PHP Developer:
PHP is a widely used scripting language for web development.
Demand for PHP developers remains high, as many websites and web applications are built using PHP frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, and CodeIgniter.
Blockchain Developer:
Blockchain technology is gaining momentum across various industries, including finance, supply chain, healthcare, and more.
Blockchain developers specialize in creating decentralized applications (dApps), smart contracts, and implementing blockchain solutions.
The demand for blockchain developers is increasing rapidly, with companies seeking expertise in blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Hyperledger, and Corda.