CodeLobster IDE

Free cross-platform PHP IDE (HTML, PHP, CSS, JavaScript, Python code editor) with support Drupal, Joomla, Twig, JQuery, BackboneJS, LaravelJS, Node.js, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Laravel, Magento, MeteorJS, Phalcon, Symfony, VueJS, WordPress, Yii
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post subject: Magento Tutorials, Tips and Tricks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:33 pm 

I am also a beginner in Magento and get help from Cloudways Magento tutorial, They publish easy to read and step by step guides which is easy to understand for beginners and professionals as well.

Post subject: Re: Magento Tutorials, Tips and Tricks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:02 pm 

alexmorco Wrote:
I am also a beginner in Magento and get help from Cloudways Magento tutorial, They publish easy to read and step by step guides which is easy to understand for beginners and professionals as well.

Thanks for that, but I have completed this tutorial and successfully managed to edit the colour of the buttons. However, the tutorial does not show me how to change the text on the buttons, e.g changing the ‘Add to Cart’ button on the product page as shown below to read ‘Add to Basket’

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:51 am 

My agency quit using magento basil. It's a hassle to fix as per the requirements of E-commerce customers.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:49 pm 

custommurvin Wrote:
I recently used the Shopify website development services offered by WebMeridian, and I have to say that I was impressed. The team was professional and knowledgeable, and they worked with me to create a custom website that met all of my needs. The end result was a beautiful and functional website that helped me grow my business. I highly recommend WebMeridian to anyone looking for top-notch Shopify development services.

It was also very convenient for me to work with the Shopify platform when I was just starting to work in this direction. But I did everything myself, it was on Shopify that I created my first online store. I used site monitoring to check its uptime and page load speed. Because I was worried that something might work incorrectly or not work at all because of my mistakes or lack of experience. But I did everything right and there were practically no problems, except for a few moments with problems on the hoster's side.