Symfony is a full-stack framework, a library of cohesive classes written in PHP.
It provides an architecture, components and tools for developers to build complex web applications faster. Choosing symfony allows you to release your applications earlier, host and scale them without a problem, and maintain them over time with no surprise.
Symfony Plug-in is a part of CodeLobster IDE - Professional version
The Symfony plug-in turns a Symfony editor into a full-fledged Symfony IDE!
Symfony IDE has the following abilities to work with Symfony framework:
- Ability to create projects automatically installing Symfony framework
- Tasks Executing
- Highlighting for .yaml files
- Controller/View navigation
1. Ability to create projects automatically installing Symfony framework
2. Symfony Tasks Executing
3. Symfomy autocomplete
4. Highlighting for .yaml files
5. Controller/View navigation