Yii is a high-performance PHP framework best for developing Web 2.0 applications.
Yii comes with rich features: MVC, DAO/ActiveRecord, I18N/L10N, caching, authentication and role-based access control, scaffolding, testing, etc. It can reduce your development time significantly.
Yii Plug-in is a part of CodeLobster IDE - Professional version
The Yii plug-in turns a Yii editor into a full-fledged Yii IDE!
Yii IDE has the following abilities to work with Yii framework:
- Ability to create projects automatically installing Yii framework
- Autocomplete for path aliases
- Autocomplete for Behaviors
- Controller/View navigation
- Context and Dynamic help
1. Ability to create projects automatically installing Yii framework
2. Autocomplete for path aliases
3. Autocomplete for Behaviors
$component->attachBehavior('id', new CMyBehavior());
Yii plug-in will provides you with autocomplete list that includes functions from CMyBehavior class as well.
4. Controller/View navigation
For example, using these keys you can go from SiteController::actionIndex() to views\site\index.php file.
5. Context and Dynamic Help
- Place the pointer on element you want to review help topic for and press F1 button
Yii plug-in searches for proper help information on http://www.yiiframework.com/ site directly.
Yii plug-in conducts search to http://www.yiiframework.com/ site.