Joomla is an award-winning content management system, which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla popular Web site software.
Joomla Plug-in is a part of CodeLobster IDE - Professional version
The Joomla plug-in turns a Joomla editor into a full-fledged Joomla IDE!
Joomla IDE now has the following abilities to work with Joomla CMS:
- Ability to create projects automatically installing Joomla CMS
- Ability to create new modules and components
- Joomla autocomplete
- Context and Dynamic help
- Joomla Template Preview (Theme Editor)
1. Ability to create projects automatically installing Joomla CMS
2. Ability to create new modules and components
3. Joomla autocomplete
and variables and methods of objects.
4. Context and Dynamic Help
- Place the pointer on element you want to review help topic for and press F1 button
Joomla plug-in searches for proper help information on https://www.joomla.org/ site directly.
5. Joomla Theme Editor
You don't need Joomla installed. You don't even need a server at all!
Codelobster assembles different Joomla pages into a WYSIWYG version of your site that you can edit with data in the Inspector.
Joomla Template Editor automatically combines all required Joomla files
into a single editable design view page.
You can navigate to included files by mouse click holding down the CTRL key.